Membership is open to all medically qualified professionals working in the field of audiovestibular medicine.
IAPA aims to promote and improve clinical, ethical and scientific standards in the field of audiovestibular medicine.
Audiovestibular Medicine covers a range of topics from medical sciences to psychological, educational and social. It considers the diagnosis and rehabilitation of people with hearing, balance and communication disorders.
IAPA promotes international symposia in audiological medicine and also national and international courses within the field. It has online meetings and events and, as the world emerges from COVID-19 restrictions, will return to in-person events when it’s safe to do so.
Membership Benefits When You Join IAPA
There’s no joining fee for IAPA. There is an annual subscription of €55 for standard membership.
- Subscription to the Journal, ‘Hearing, Balance and Communication Disorders’. This is included in the membership fee. The regular cost of subscription for non-members is €130 per annum.
- Online access to the Journal is via this website.
- 20% discount for a range of textbooks. This also includes free standard delivery anywhere in the world.
- This offer to IAPA members requires that the book is ordered directly from the IAPA Bookstore and requires a specific code, supplied only to members.
- Reduced fee for participation in the International Symposia in Audiological Medicine arranged by IAPA.
- Further information on past and future events may be accessed via the News page. This provides summaries, full details, including joining instructions are available only to logged-in members.
- Regular information on IAPA-certified national and international courses and symposia is posted on this website, including online courses and events.