Journal of IAPA
Hearing, Balance and Communication
The journal, Hearing, Balance and Communication Disorders is the official publication of the International Association of Physicians in Audiology, IAPA. This international journal provides a vital forum for global research into hearing, balance and communication disorders.
It’s an online-only publication nowadays.
As an IAPA member, you benefit from free access to all articles published in Hearing, Balance and Communication. The journal may be accessed by members only, via the button below.
Some of our most popular, downloaded articles include:
- Developing a stem cell-based therapy for the treatment of hearing loss by Marcelo N. Rivolta
- Epidemiology of age related hearing loss: A review by Nicola Quaranta, Francesco Coppola, Mara Casulli, Maria Rosaria Barulli, Francesco Panza, Rosanna Tortelli, Vincenzo Solfrizzi, Carlo Sabba, Giancarlo Logroscino
- Auditory processing disorder (APD): Definition, diagnosis, neural basis, and intervention by David R. Moore
- Is Ménière’s disease the ‘inner ear migraine’? A neurovascular region-based hypothesis supported by epidemiological appraisal and pathophysiological considerations by Matteo Alicandri-Ciufelli, Elisa Aggazzotti-Cavazza, Eliomaria Cunsolo, Daniele Marchioni, Daniele Monzani, Elisabetta Genovese, Livio Presutti
- Language development in infants: What do humans hear in the first months of life? by Alan Langus, Marina Nespor
Submit an Article
As well as accessing published articles, you may, of course, submit one for publication.
Manuscripts are always subject to editorial review.
Manuscripts are accepted on the understanding that they are not under simultaneous consideration by any other publication.
Please submit all articles to the Editorial Manager’s Office.